Want Someone to Pay For Your Trip?

I recently stumbled across a little known program called Diverbo.  It’s a sort of English immersion camp that either adults or children can attend.  The program lets people in Spain or Germany go to speak English with native English speakers in order to improve their language skills.  That means that they need YOU native English speakers, whether you’re from Ireland, Great Britain, Canada, Australia, or the USA.  Check out the link for for info and to learn how to volunteer!  It looks like you need to:

A) Pay your own airfare, wah wah.  But hey, they pay for your accommodations!

B) Be fairly flexible with travel dates.

C) Be willing to mingle with all kinds of different people from different nationalities.

You don’t need to speak Spanish or German, but it probably wouldn’t hurt.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s